• Hello and Welcome to the new Fishbourne Flat Five website & Community.

Please note until you register you will not be able to view all the community discussion areas or post in them, you will also need to register to buy event tickets for the next race.

REGISTER HERE

PLEACE CHECK YOUR SPAM AND JUNK MAILBOX for the Registration Confirmation Email Link. Especially Hotmail emails.

PAYPAL ISSUE

Joe T

REGISTERED
FFF MEMBER
8 August 2022
Online Entry for the 2023 Race is now available

See Here
Hi guys, sorry to report there seems to be a glitch on the 12th Chi scouts online payment, if you choose to pay by card rather than PayPal - spinning wheel and nothing else. Joe

FFF

FishbourneFlatFive
Staff member
REGISTERED
FFF TEAM
FFF MEMBER
24 March 2022
Thanks for reporting the Issue - This is out of the FFF control and will be a Paypal Issue as you suggest

I have informed the 12th Chichester Scouts

FFF

FishbourneFlatFive
Staff member
REGISTERED
FFF TEAM
FFF MEMBER
24 March 2022
@Joe T - One thing you could try is a different browser - Chrome / FireFox / Safari, it could be a browser issue

FFF

FishbourneFlatFive
Staff member
REGISTERED
FFF TEAM
FFF MEMBER
24 March 2022
@Joe T - After a chat with 12th Scout group they did some test runs to make sure they got the payments in their PayPal account (we always do this before going live) and some of these members paid by Credit Card on Paypals website and these went through.

Its just a charity PayPal account, the website here is sending you there (to PayPal) to take payment so I suggest the following.

1. Try Again
2. Try again if 1 fails with a different browser (ie chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge or Other)
3. Open a support ticket at Paypal and tell them as this is their problem

4. If all else fails turn up on the day and Private Message me your details here and ill sort your entry on the day with the card machine at the reduced rate of the website (not an on the day entry which I dearer)

Post here to let me know

Thanks

Joe T

REGISTERED
FFF MEMBER
8 August 2022
@Joe T - After a chat with 12th Scout group they did some test runs to make sure they got the payments in their PayPal account (we always do this before going live) and some of these members paid by Credit Card on Paypals website and these went through.

Its just a charity PayPal account, the website here is sending you there (to PayPal) to take payment so I suggest the following.

1. Try Again
2. Try again if 1 fails with a different browser (ie chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge or Other)
3. Open a support ticket at Paypal and tell them as this is their problem

4. If all else fails turn up on the day and Private Message me your details here and ill sort your entry on the day with the card machine at the reduced rate of the website (not an on the day entry which I dearer)

Post here to let me know

Thanks
Many thanks will try again
Joe

FFF

FishbourneFlatFive
Staff member
REGISTERED
FFF TEAM
FFF MEMBER
24 March 2022
We see you have done it - so probably an internet PayPal issue at the time